Meet Us in the Garden Series
Join us one Saturday each month for discussion as well as "interactive demonstrations" of a variety of garden topics. Presentations will be held in the 4-H Building, Lake County Fairgrounds, on scheduled Saturdays at 10 a.m. These free programs are provided by Lake County Master Gardener Volunteers.
Please call 440-350-2582 or email email@example.com to register or for more information.
Click here for the full brochure with details.
Scheduled classes include:
- March 2 - Choosing the Best Vegetable Varieties
- April 6 - Pruning: Nip it in the Bud
- May 11 - Herb Gardening
- June 1 - Lawn Envy
- July 6 - What's Bugging You?
- August 17 - Questions and Answers during Lake County Fair (Please note that regular Fair entrance fees may be charged at the gate)
- September 7 - Questions and Answers during our Annual Garden Mart
- October 5 - Fall/Winter Gardening